Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day to all the Moms, Mommies, Mother, Grandma, Grandmommies, G's, GG's, Nana's, Nannies ... and all the rest!  


Whatever name we embrace there is one thing that remains there same.  We would not be here without Mothers!


There are certain years when celebrating Mother's Day is easier than others, knowing you are no longer here in body, but this is not one of one is not. 


As I touch the right side of my head, right above the ear, I remember the barette that was placed there by your hand.  The fresh smell of the hot comb on a Sunday Morning...


So, I will just say again, Happy Mother's Day to all the Mothers, and I shall spend this day in reflections.  

  
Be Blessed.

**************************************** 


For more from CourageousMi, please visitA Open Letter to My Mother






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do you know your WHY?

Wounded Woman Warriors

An Open Letter to My Mother - Revised 2-21