CourageousMi...Reset...Reborn...New Life!

What began as one of the most painful experiences I could have endured, became the beginning of the best thing that could have ever happened at this time.  So now CourageousMi has been RESET -  REBORN - it has New Life!

On the way to helping others find their "Courageous Me", I was forced  to take another look at me.  But this time I must look into the window of my own soul... through the lens, the filter, the eyes of my Father.  "That experience" well, it was good for me that I was afflicted, but I knew my discernment was off.  And just as I had to deal with the vertigo in my body, I finally had to deal with the vertigo of my own soul...

So now, be courageous and take this journey with me...yes I have been there and yes it was painful ...and still I can say: Only be strong and very courageous...


COURAGE : mental or moral strength to venture, persevere, and withstand danger, fear, or difficulty






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do you know your WHY?

Wounded Woman Warriors

An Open Letter to My Mother - Revised 2-21