Happy New Year - Happy New You!


Quiet Inner Confidence

Throughout my life I felt like people were always trying to hold me back! But in actuality it was "I" that held me back.  

Some did not understand the what and whys of my actions, so they judged me unfairly.  Well, often I did not understand my own actions, so the added criticism and judgments of others made running away, giving up, sitting down so tempting. 

Yet there was actually one thing that kept me moving forward....there was BIG on the inside of me!  So sitting down...running away...giving up was not an option.  I held on to my Quiet Inner Confidence.
This quiet inner confidence has taken me through some of the hardest of times in my life!  Yet, it has been my quiet inner confidence that has kept others...(and at times even myself) off balance.  How does she keep getting up, bouncing back, moving forward?  

It is in the knowing that despite what is happening on outside of me, everything is going to be alright because God is within me. 

"Well, where is God" many ask during their times of great suffering and great heartache.  Shhhh I say...Remember....He is not found in the great wind, He is not in the earthquake and He is not in the fire.  But He is in that still small voice.  And that still small voice is on the inside of you. What a mighty awesome God! 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do you know your WHY?

Wounded Woman Warriors

An Open Letter to My Mother - Revised 2-21